- Armoires Cuisines Action
- >Corian Staron Countertops
Corian Staron countertops
With the absence of visible joints, Corian or Staron countertops will provide a unique appearance to your kitchen or bathroom. Made of polymers, it is undoubtedly the material that will give you the most liberty. It is, for example, possible to connect it to a sink, backsplash and give your countertop a unique shape. Two thirds composed of mineral charges and of a third of acrylic resin, Corian and Staron are two trademarks.
Corian is a trademark from the Dupont company and Staron was developed by Samsung. There is, however, no noticeable difference between the 2 products.
Corian and Staron countertop characteristics
- Ideal for commercial countertops
- Possible renewing of the product (ecological)
- Possible restoring without noticeable marks
- No visible joints (Epoxy, made on site)
- Highly priced
- Prone to scratches
- Not a great heat resistance